At least one in six employees in Scotland will experience a common mental health issue.
This includes issues such as anxiety or depression. Poor mental health is now the number one reason for staff absence.
As your business partner, SAMH can deliver expert training to your staff and managers to help you build a mentally healthy workplace.
SAMH training sessions can meet a variety of your needs:
- Raise awareness and understanding of mental health issues (e.g. anxiety, stress) in your workforce
- Add value to your existing staff learning and development programme, through a wide range of activities
- Help you to promote a positive and healthy workplace, including contributing to any Healthy Working Lives activities
- Equip your managers with mental health information and tools to support their staff teams
- Increase the knowledge, confidence and skills of your front line staff in relation to mental health, especially those who deal with the public every day.
Our training offers a wide range of benefits including:
- Sessions delivered in your workplace, keeping your costs and travel time to a minimum
- Short half-day sessions, designed to minimise disruption to your business
- Real life experiences and examples to help your staff feel confident applying their learning in an everyday setting
SAMH can provide a range of courses including:
- Mental Health Awareness
- Managing Mental Health @ Work
To find out more or book a training course, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.