Wellbeing in the workplace has never been more important.
Did you know poor mental health is now the most common cause of staff sickness absence? SAMH Workplace can help.
SAMH has been working for Scotland’s mental health since 1923. No one knows mental health better than us.
SAMH Workplace is our initiative offering cost-effective solutions to empower organisations with the tools they need to support good mental health.
Whether you want to begin a mental health revolution across your entire organisation or wish to provide a few key members of staff with mental health management skills, it makes good business sense to choose SAMH Workplace.
Our mental health training courses
Our mental health training is available virtually and in person. Download our catalogue below for more information on our course synopses. Please email email@example.com for more information on pricing and booking.
Upcoming SAMH Workplace training sessions
These sessions are open to anyone looking to learn more about mental health in the workplace and will be available via video conferencing.
Click the links for more information on each session and to book your place:
- Introduction to Suicide Prevention: 7 July, 10.00 am - 11.30 am
- Mental Health: Supporting Others: 12 July, 9.30 am - 11.30 am
- Managing Stress (bite-size session): 14 July, 12.00 pm- 12.30 pm
- Looking after your wellbeing: 19 July, 3.00 pm - 4.30 pm
- The impact of poor mental health (bite-size session): 21 July, 12.00 pm -12.30 pm
- Mental health in the workplace: A guide for managers: 28 July, 9.30 am - 1.00 pm