Sam's is a mental health peer support project provided by SAMH across Fife.
Peer Workers at Sam's each have personal experience of mental ill health, and are employed by SAMH and access training to help others. Sam's offers support with mental health, crisis support, challenging thoughts and suicidal thoughts. At Sam's, the support is free of cost, accessible and available afternoons, evenings and weekends.
You do not need a referral or an appointment - please just drop-in if you would welcome support. Sam's also offers support for family, carers and friends.
For general enquiries from the public or enquiries from organisations, please email: email@example.com
Sam’s Café drop-in sessions
Our Sam's Café sessions are open to people aged 16+ (and no longer in school), offering one-to-one peer support for people looking for support around mental health, crisis support or suicidal thoughts.
Sam's is available seven days a week, across Kirkcaldy, Dunfermline and Leven.
- Sam's, Greener Kirkcaldy, 8 East Fergus Place, Kirkcaldy KY1 1XT
- Mondays and Fridays: 12 noon - 8pm
- Sam's, Forth Street Hall, Forth Street, Leven KY8 4PF (across road from the Greig Institute)
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays: 12 noon - 8pm
- Sam's, Going Forth, First House Woodmill Road, Dunfermline KY11 4SS
- Thursdays and Sundays: 12 noon - 8pm
Sam’s Wellbeing on Wheels will be on the road connecting with communities at events throughout Scotland.
The SAMH team will be on board including Sam’s mental health peer support workers. Together, we're taking action for mental health by reaching out to our communities.
To enquire about Sam’s Wellbeing on Wheels, email: firstname.lastname@example.org