Sam's is a mental health peer support service provided by SAMH across Fife.
Peer Workers at Sam's each have personal experience of mental ill health, and are trained and employed by us to help others. We offer support with mental health, crisis support, challenging thoughts and suicidal thoughts. At Sam's, the support is free of cost, accessible and available evenings and weekends. You do not need a referral or an appointment. Our service also offers support to the family, carers and friends of people experiencing mental health problems.
For general enquiries from the public or enquiries from organisations, please email: email@example.com
Sam’s Café drop-in sessions
Our Sam's Café sessions are open to everyone, offering one to one support for anyone struggling with their mental health, experiencing suicidal thoughts, or seeking general support. We now host Sam's Cafe sessions seven days a week, across Kirkcaldy, Dunfermline and Leven.
- Sam's, Greener Kirkcaldy, 8 East Fergus Place, Kirkcaldy KY1 1XT
- Mondays and Fridays: 12 noon - 8pm
- Sam's, Forth Street Hall, Forth Street, Leven KY8 4PF (across road from the Greig Institute)
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays: 12 noon - 8pm
- Sam's, Going Forth, First House Woodmill Road, Dunfermline KY11 4SS
- Thursdays and Sundays: 12 noon - 8pm