For your staff, it offers the chance to participate in a range of events, as well as gaining access to volunteer and fundraising opportunities.
One of the five ways to wellbeing is ‘give’ – it makes us all feel great. Get in touch for a chat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Five great reasons to choose SAMH
- Every year 1 in 4 of us in Scotland will experience a mental health problem. That’s a quarter of your workforce and a quarter of your customers. But really it’s all of us. We all have mental health and looking after it is just as important as being fit or eating well. Your boss can’t argue with that!
- Right now we are experiencing unprecedented levels of attention for the mental health cause from the media, public and politicians. Your customers, staff and stakeholders. Our awareness is growing too and you could help with that.
- You’ll gain a new team. Your dedicated partnership manager and all of us at Team SAMH are with you all the way. We love spending time with our partners, supporting your aims and getting to know you and what works for you.
- We shout loudly. We have a growing movement of people who want to change the world for those with mental health problems. Our social media fan base is growing every day and we would love nothing more than to promote our partnership across Scotland.
- Transforming Lives. As a SAMH partner you can help deliver change and improve the lives of people affected by poor mental health by funding new community services.