Time is precious
But even in the minutes it takes to boil the kettle for a cuppa you can do something for mental health. Tea bags at the ready!
- Join us on Facebook and Twitter
- Join Going To Be, our children and young people's mental health campaign.
- Help us with our campaigns, for example by helping us ensure an #Ask Once, Get Help Fast approach is in the next Scottish Government’s Mental Health Strategy
- Nominate us as your next Charity of the Year at work
- Staying connected and talking is one way to keep mentally healthy. Talk to a friend today and ask them how they are #OpenUp
Get Stuck In
- Become a fundraising Superhero
- Share the love and support mental health as you celebrate a wedding, birthday or anniversary – give in celebration.
- Let your imagination run wild with all the brilliant money making ideas you can come up with. We’d love to help get you started, so get in touch at email@example.com